One of the most charismatic, engaging speakers in the business world today.
Addressing organisations throughout Europe, Asia, North America and in the US, Jim has the proven track record to deliver material that motivates, educates, inspires and entertains – and the ability to engage an audience that is unsurpassed in the industry. He’s also funny... very funny!
Fascinated by the nature of performance, Jim has spent much of the last 20 years working with highly successful individuals, teams and organisations from the private, public sectors and the world of professional sports. Jim’s keynotes are accessible and practical. He explains certain cutting edge performance strategies and offers delegates the necessary tools to apply these methods to any area of their life.
Core competency development – Talent Management – Innovation ‐ Change Capacity – Behavioural Flexibility – Leading Indicator Alignment
Learning Design Principles:
All of the content covered will be learner friendly, using accelerated learning techniques to ensure that all delegates are engaged, motivated and have the optimum learning experience. Content will be set within the context of the business challenges highlighted during the pre‐event consultation.
A series of actvities and analogies designed to engage, challenge and entertain the group as well as bring to the fore the following questions;
- What determines exceptional performers when faced with demanding and challenging environments?
- How do we manage the complexity of driving change whilst at the same time executing on strategic priorities?
- Why do people do the things they do and how can we/they change to suit the current demands within the business?
- How to access peoples potential by managing their 'frame of mind'
- How to create the energy to perform under pressure and deal effectively with new challenges, obstacles and setbacks.
- How to challenge and change habitual behaviours and make more useful choices, specifically, when under pressure.
- How to impact the beliefs of others...clients / colleagues...by understanding and utilising components of influence.
In my opinions Jim Steele’s presentation was an unqualified success. It re-emphasised and identifies the strengths of peak performance...
As a speaker, you were not only entertaining and motivating, but you also posses the ability to completely captivate your audience...
I wanted to say thank you for your presentation at our Peak Performers Roadshows. The feedback we received from all our delegates...
Thank you for the contribution you made to our sales conference last week. The event overall was an enormous success, but it was on...
Excellent Presentation and content! Yet again, lived up to expectations! What a fantastic way to finish the conference! Jim’s track...
Jim has facilitated a number of Swinton seminars and conferences and never fails to impress. His material is fresh and keeps the...
Thank you so much for your contribution to our meeting last week. Your session was very well received and the 'Win or Learn' concept...
Thanks a lot Jim for your motivating speech during our Strategic Customer Council. We thoroughly enjoyed the way you innovated and...