Key Themes and Delivery Strategies
- Leaders Leading Change
- Innovation and Adaptability
- Developing Individual and Team Capacity for 'Embracing Change'
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Individual...Team...and Organisational Alignment
- Developing Mental Toughness
Learning design principles:
All of the content covered will be learner friendly, using accelerated learning techniques to ensure that all delegates are engaged, motivated and have the optimum learning experience. Content will be set within the context of the business challenges highlighted during the pre-event consultation.
A series of activities and analogies designed to engage, challenge and entertain the group as well as bring to the fore the following questions;
- What determines exceptional performance when faced with demanding and challenging environments?
- How do we manage the complexity of driving change whilst at the same time executing on strategic priorities?
- Why do people do the things they do and how can we/they change to suit the current demands within the business?
- We’ll include some ‘take away’ tools that each individual can explore during the session and utilise afterwards helping them bridge the gap between 'common sense' and 'common practice'!
- How to access peoples potential by managing their ‘frame of mind’.
- How to create the energy to perform under pressure and deal effectively with new challenges, obstacles and setbacks.
- How to challenge and change habitual behaviours and make more ‘useful’ choices, specifically, when under pressure.
- How to impact the beliefs of others... Clients/Colleagues... by understanding and utilising ‘components of influence’?
In my opinions Jim Steele’s presentation was an unqualified success. It re-emphasised and identifies the strengths of peak performance...
As a speaker, you were not only entertaining and motivating, but you also posses the ability to completely captivate your audience...
I wanted to say thank you for your presentation at our Peak Performers Roadshows. The feedback we received from all our delegates...
Thank you for the contribution you made to our sales conference last week. The event overall was an enormous success, but it was on...
Excellent Presentation and content! Yet again, lived up to expectations! What a fantastic way to finish the conference! Jim’s track...
Jim has facilitated a number of Swinton seminars and conferences and never fails to impress. His material is fresh and keeps the...
Thank you so much for your contribution to our meeting last week. Your session was very well received and the 'Win or Learn' concept...
Thanks a lot Jim for your motivating speech during our Strategic Customer Council. We thoroughly enjoyed the way you innovated and...